Stay away from almost all dangers of surgical procedures through non-surgical treatments and get the same results in just a matter of days.
Advantages of Non-surgical blepharoplasty
- Quick Results. The outcome is quick reduction of extra skin on the affected area.
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty can be carried out on both the upper or lower eyelid. Treatment on the lower eyelid is also referred to as lower blepharoplasty.
- Helps remove issues on Crow’s feet. This procedure shrinks the extra skin within the outer region surrounding the eye which also helps remove wrinkles in the corners of the eye or what is known as crow’s feet.
- This treatment method is a very powerful approach because it makes it possible for the surgeon to actually ask the patients to close or even open their eyes throughout the procedure.
- An average treatment finishes in about half an hour. The small crusts will fall off after 3 or more days.
- Generally, a patient would need 1-3 treatments after every 4-6 weeks. Treatment varies depending on the extent of excessive skin and the area that needs treatment.
Watch this: The Plexr treatment – Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
Patients may possibly feel a little inflammation and pain on the treated spot after the procedure. In your free appointment, medical professional will talk about your viability for the procedure and your expectations. With the right technology and strategy, the field of medicine is going a long way.